2. Provide additional protection to identified vulnerable groups from other VPDs through evidence based new vaccines and technologies.
3. Achieve the country's commitment to priority global immunization goals.
Service Delivery, Service Delivery, Logistics Management, Surveillance and Monitoring, Programme Management, Linking Services with the Community
Infants ( 0-12 mos), Children( 13- 24 mos) Grade 1, Grade 7, Senior citizens
AREA OF COVERAGE
Three Provinces and five cities : Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga Sibugay, Dipolog City, Dapitan City, Pagadian City, Isabela City and Zamboanga City
Department of Interior and Local Government, Department of Education, Philippine Pediatric Society
POLICIES AND LAWS
1987 Philippine Constitution 9Article XIII, Section 11 ; Article II Section 15 ; Republic Act 10152 Mandatory Infants and Children Health Immunization Act; DOH AO No. 39,s.2003; RA 7846 amended PD 996 clarified basic immunization services to be given
STRATEGIES, ACTION POINTS, AND TIMELINEStrategy 1
1. Expand the package of quality immunization services and scale up coverage.
2. Generate clients demand and multisectoral support for immunization services.
3. Strengthen surveillance and response.
4. Build up supervision, monitoring and evaluation.
5. Institute supportive governance, financing and regulatory measures.
CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES
PROGRAM MANAGER CONTACT INFORMATION
Ma. Victoria B. Arquiza Nurse V 09177240641